About Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce (CACC)
Our mission is to provide services to, and work with, any and all businesses towards the common goal of advancing commerce to establish and maintain Chelsea, MI as a premier community in which to live, work, and recreate.
Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce
222 S Main St, Ste B
Chelsea, MI 48118
We are located directly across the street from the Chelsea District Library inside the Palmer Auto Service building. Enter on the side of the building and up the short ramp.
In addition to the Chelsea Chamber’s support & promotion of member businesses, the Chamber has been integral in several community-wide efforts:
- Maintenance of the community website – chelseamich.com
- Publishes an annual Community Profile & Membership Directory
- Facilitates the Following Community Awards:
- Hosts networking events for member businesses
- Hosts Community Events to promote our mission of making Chelsea a premier place to live, work and recreate! Here are a few:
- Curling Lessons
- Backyard Beer Gardens
- Family Fun Night
- Chamber Golf Outing
- Committee Member for the Sounds and Sights Festival
- Committee Member for Hometown Holidays
- Participates in the Chelsea Community Fair Parade & Merchant Barn
- Hosts regular candidate forums as elections arise
- On regular agenda for all Downtown Development Authority Meetings to report on Chamber events and initiatives
Supporting our business membership is a priority. And our membership strongly believes in Community! Much of our membership and staff supports local initiatives, non profits and organizations by volunteering our time and expertise to make Chelsea a better place to be.
The Chamber also supports and promotes other programs around town. Sidewalk Sales, Wine, Women, & Shopping, and Chocolate Extravaganza are some current events that were not initiated by the Chamber, but are promoted in the Chamber outlets.
The Chamber staff also works with regional publications on articles written about Chelsea, and works with other area organizations, including other area Chambers and the Washtenaw County Convention and Visitors Bureaus to continue to promote the entire City of Chelsea and all of its virtues as a great community.
Since joining the Chelsea Chamber our Real Estate business has flourished in the Chelsea market. We would like to thank all of its members for allowing us to come in to such a great, loving community environment. We Personally had the privilege of being a 2019 Chelsea ambassador for the chamber, with the direction of Monica and her wonderful team they always recognize that their ambassadors serve them well and are critical to the success of many things the chamber is involved in. Whether it’s ribbon-cutting‘s or events the chambers works endlessly to provide a great spirits for all of the city of Chelsea and surrounding communities. The G.U. crew is thankful for the business connections we were able to facilitate and the referrals that we receive that would not be possible without this partnership. There is much to love about the city of Chelsea, the Chelsea Chamber of Commerce is one of those great things that just make it all that much better.
- Greg & Geri Uihlein of The G.U. Crew Powered By Howard Hanna
Being part of the Chelsea Chamber lends much support to a solo business person, like me. The Chamber events provide a lot of opportunity to explore other businesses and meet many innovative people. The greatest gift is we all share a passion for my hometown-Chelsea.
- Dianna Kause, Life Transition Coach & Yoga Instructor