About Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce (CACC)
Serving Businesses, Community, and Visitors in Chelsea, Michigan and the Surrounding Areas
Our mission is to position Chelsea, Michigan as the premier destination to live, work, and recreate.
Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce
222 S. Main St., Suite B
Chelsea, MI 48118
Tel: (734) 475-1145
We are located directly across the street from the Chelsea District Library in the Palmer Auto Service building. Enter on the side of the building and up the short ramp.
What are some of the Chamber’s community-wide efforts?
In addition to the Chelsea Chamber’s support and promotion of member businesses, the Chamber has been integral in several community-wide efforts:
- Maintenance of www.chelseamich.com
- Opportunity to our membership to promote their business & events on the Lucy Ann Lance Radio Show.
- Steering committee member of the Sounds and Sights on Thursday Nights
- Sounds and Sights Festival
- Chair of Hometown Holidays
- Chelsea Community Fair Parade
- Hosting regular candidate forums as elections arise
What else does the Chamber do for Chelsea?
The Chamber also supports and promotes other programs around town. Wine, Women, & Shopping, and Chocolate Extravaganza are some current events that were not initiated by the Chamber, but were promoted in the Chamber news publications.
The Chamber staff also works with regional publications on articles written about Chelsea, and works with other area organizations, including other area Chambers and the Washtenaw County Convention and Visitors Bureaus to continue to promote the entire City of Chelsea and all of its virtues as a great community.