Join Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce (CACC)
Complete this Membership Form
Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce | 2023 Membership & Renewal Form
*EXISTING Members should check their chelseamich.com Directory Listing and indicate any changes below. NEW members, please complete the information below and do not hesitate to call or email us with any questions.*
We can accept credit card payments, check or cash are always accepted.
Don’t own a business? Join as a Business Booster.
Business Booster memberships are for members of the community who are not business owners, but are looking for a way to support local businesses as well as the community-wide efforts of the Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce. Your name will be printed in our directory, you will be kept in the loop with Chamber correspondence, and you will receive invitations to most events.
Shop Local, Buy Local, Think Local, Act Local
What are some of the Chamber’s community-wide efforts?
In addition to the Chelsea Chamber’s support and promotion of member businesses, the Chamber has been integral in several community-wide efforts:
- Establishment of and maintain chelseamich.com
- Facilitate the following events:
- Sounds & Sights on Thursday Nights
- Sounds and Sights Festival
- Annual Meeting (including Taste of Chelsea)
- Annual Awards – Citizen of the Year, Lifetime Achievement, Business Leadership Awards (Small, Large, Non-Profit)
- Chocolate Extravaganza
- Curling Fest
- Hometown Halloween
- Hometown Holidays
- Wine, Women, & Shopping
- Backyard Beer Garden
- Business Breakfasts
- CACC Annual Golf Outing
- Sculpture Walk
- Chelsea Trail Challenge
- Host regular candidate forums as elections arise
- Manage Chelsea Visitor Center
- Produce and distribute Chelsea Experience Guide
- Host networking events and vendor spaces for member businesses
- Participate in Chelsea Community Fair Parade
What else does the Chamber do for Chelsea?
Supporting our business membership is a priority. And our membership strongly believes in Community! Much of our membership and staff supports local initiatives, non profits and organizations by volunteering our time and expertise to make Chelsea a better place to be.
The Chamber also supports and promotes other programs around town.
The Chamber staff also works with regional publications on articles written about Chelsea, and works with other area organizations, including other area Chambers and the Washtenaw County Convention and Visitors Bureaus to continue to promote the entire City of Chelsea and all of its virtues as a great community.