Silver Maples of Chelsea Retirement Neighborhood
Silver Maples Retirement Neighborhood offers a well-designed, comfortably sized and carefully planned retirement community for senior living. Located in beautiful Chelsea, Michigan, with easy access to Ann Arbor, Detroit and surrounding areas in southeastern Michigan.
YET ANOTHER CHAPTER:
MAKE IT WORTH READING!
You have had a remarkable life. Your story is one of a kind! As you age, it becomes easy to feel that the most important and fun chapters of your story have already been written. However, at Silver Maples of Chelsea we are sure that your “Book of Life” still has some unfinished chapters. Just grab a blank page and get ready for new mind-boggling adventures, surprising achievements, new fun friends, and maybe even a couple of special characters. It’s yet another chapter — so make it worth reading!
Independent Living • Assisted Living • Short Stays • Day Programs
Silver Maples of Chelsea offers a well-designed, comfortable and carefully planned retirement community. Residents will enjoy opportunities for activities and friendship in an atmosphere that encourages involvement, yet respects the right to relaxation and privacy. Located on 17 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds, complete with a courtyard, gazebo, fountains and gardens.
Silver Maples was founded with a goal of addressing the needs of seniors 62 years of age and older by developing a retirement community which fosters its residents’ independence, security, wellness, dignity, privacy, comfort and well being.
Features at Silver Maples of Chelsea
- Independent Living Villas and Apartments, Assisted Living Apartments, Respite Care and Senior Day Services
- Dining services offering top quality cuisine by trained chefs
- Regularly scheduled activities, trips, classes and concerts
- Membership in Chelsea Wellness Center
- Onsite exercise room for independent exercise programs
- Free transportation for shopping, appointments and errands
- Onsite salon, barber, gift shop, café, game room and more
- Cozy sitting rooms and common areas for residents to socialize or relax
- Dedicated staff who are the key ingredient that makes Silver Maples home for our residents.