CACC Business Leadership Awards
About the Award(s)
The Business Leadership Awards are presented each year to Chamber of Commerce members who are a catalyst and advocate for area businesses and organizations to promote and develop a vital business environment in Chelsea.
Awardees are chosen for their leadership in one or more of the following areas:
- Displaying innovative ideas and services.
- Contributing to the economic impact of the City of Chelsea.
- Providing services that meet the needs of the Chelsea area community.
- Enhancing the uniqueness of the community image.
- Demonstrating leadership in their business category.
- Supporting the activities of the Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Demonstrating other exemplary characteristics
The Business Leadership Awards consist of three categories; Small Business of the Year (<11 Employees), Large Business of the Year (11+ Employees), and Non Profit Organization of the year (501 (c)3).
The Business Leadership awards are presented at the CACC Annual Meeting. The winners receive:
- An award for permanent display.
- Follow-up articles in the local news
- A plaque to be permanently displayed at the Chamber office listing each year’s winners.
- A prominent spot in the Chelsea Fair Parade
Winners will be determined by the Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors.
Nominations for the CACC Business Leadership Award can be made by anyone. To nominate a Chamber of Commerce member, please complete the form below.
2020 Nomination Deadline Wednesday, March 3, 2021.
If you have questions you can reach the Chamber office at (734) 475-1145.