Music in Chelsea
“Music is a moral law. It gives a soul to the Universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order, and leads to all that is good and just and beautiful.” ~Plato
Upcoming LIVE Music Events
Chelsea plays host to a number of yearly music events that delight and entertainment residents and visitors alike. Here are just a few:
- Chelsea Area Festivals & Events
- Sounds & Sights on Thursday Nights - summer music series with 11 stages of free entertainment throughout historic downtown Chelsea.
- Sounds & Sights Festival - a 2 day Festival in historic downtown Chelsea featuring a Social Tent, Car Show, KidZone, Art Market, Chalk Art Exhibit, Chalk Art Contest and much more!
- Chelsea District Library
- Chelsea First United Methodist Church
- Community Concert Series - free, family-friendly music concert series
- Chelsea High School Marching Band
- Marching Band Exhibition - CHS hosts a number of marching bands from all over Michigan every September.
- On The Tracks
- Free Singer/Songwriter Concert Series held at the Historic Chelsea Depot.
Many Chelsea businesses support musicians and host weekly and special music events.
(*Weekly Events | ~Occasional Events)
- ~Arctic Breakaway | 501 Coliseum Dr, Chelsea, MI 48118
- ~Chelsea Alehouse Brewery | 115 S Main St, Chelsea, MI 48118
- ~Cleary's Pub | 113 S Main St, Chelsea, MI 48118
- * The Grateful Crow | 420 N Main St, Chelsea, MI 48118
- *Robin Hills Farm | 20390 M-52, Chelsea, Michigan 48118
- ~The Rumpus Room | 510 N Main St, Chelsea, MI 48118
- ~Ugly Dog Distillery | 218 S Main St, Chelsea, MI 48118
- ~Zou Zou's Cafe & Eatery | 101 N Main St, Chelsea, MI 48118