Do you have an event that you’d like to add to Chelsea, Michigan’s free community calendar? Click the button below, to sign in, then fill out the event submit form. Your event will be submitted to us for approval. We review all events to prevent spam and make sure all relevant information is included. Interested in advertising your event? Contact us!
If you do not yet have a username for submitting events,
please fill out a Registration Form to request one.
Rules & Guidelines
WHEN SHOULD I ADD MY EVENTS? We suggest you submit your events at least a month in advance so we can help get the word out, but you can add them at any time, up to a year in advance.
WHAT EVENT LOCATIONS ARE ALLOWED? Events taking place in Chelsea, Michigan (within the school district or 48118 zip code) which are open to the public are welcomed on the community calendar.
WHAT CONTENT SHOULD BE INCLUDED IN MY LISTING? All public events taking place in Chelsea may be listed on the community calendar, as long a the following guidelines are followed:
- No profanity or NSFW (not safe for work) content allowed.
- No retail selling or sales, such as store sales, coupons or specials. We have affordable advertising options for this purpose. Not sure? Just ask!
- Fundraising events that benefit local nonprofit organizations are fine, such as Senior Center Rummage Sale or Friends of the Library Used Book Sale.
- Include a descriptive title such as “Live Music at the Alehouse” instead of “Music“.
- Choose only the categories that apply to your event.
- Include a picture with your event if you wish. Images should ideally be approximately 300px wide, to fill up half the event description area. Image should be no larger than 650px wide, and no larger than 500K (150K or less is best).
- If you have a recurring event, your end date should go no further than 6 months out.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR MY EVENT TO BE APPROVED? Your submissions will be sent to our editors, who review content and publish events. The turnaround time for approval is typically 2 business days, but may be longer or shorter depending on schedules and work load. If you have an event that is coming up very quickly, please send us an email at email@example.com to let us know that it needs immediate attention.