Tour Chelsea Michigan
Chelsea is a small historic town, just 15 minutes west of Ann Arbor, with some of the best tours available in the state of Michigan. Some of our favorite tours include:
- World-famous and extremely popular “JIFFY” Mix factory tours
- Jeff Daniel’s acclaimed Purple Rose Theatre
- Historic walking tours of downtown Chelsea (on your own or guided by Chelsea Historical Society)
- Distillery or brewery tours at Ugly Dog Distillery and Chelsea Alehouse Brewery
- Self guided year-long Sculpture Walk
- Organic farm tours at Robin Hills Farm
- Guided nature walks at Eddy Discovery Center, located in The Waterloo Recreation Area (the largest state park in the lower peninsula of Michigan). Seasonal tours include maple syrup tours in the early spring and Sandhill crane migration tours in the fall.
Spend a day, a weekend or a week exploring all that Chelsea has to offer
Chelsea offers overnight accommodations (hotels, bed and breakfast, or camping), a variety of dining options (cafes, fine dining, family restaurants or fast food) for groups of any size, unique shopping, and many recreational options for your group to enjoy before or after your tours.
Let us know a little more about your group size and your interests, and we’ll get in touch with you to help make your visit unique and memorable.