- This event has passed.
Breathe Together – Parent & Child Yoga
Monday, Jan 21, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Monday, repeating until March 4, 2019
During this mixed age class, we offer parents and kids a wonderful opportunity to do yoga together and have a lot of fun while doing it! There will be time during class for breath work, mindful movement, poses, stories, games and play. Not only will your children love to do yoga with you, but the parent-child relationship can benefit enormously from engaging in a feel-good activity together, and it helps to form bonds that will last a lifetime.
Parent and child yoga classes deliver the same mental and physical benefits as any other yoga class, including:
– Maintaining flexibility and strengthening growing bodies.
– Managing stress and anxiety
– Learning to remain present and to focus
– Learning to be peaceful and relaxed
– Sleeping better and a stronger immune system function
– Learning better self-discipline and awareness of others
– Reduction in negative behavior.
Discover the benefits of yoga for your kiddo, and come and join them on your mat as you both strike a pose!
Instructor: Christine Law – Miss Chris
Classes run in 4 or 8 week sessions.
Cost: $44/4 week session, $88/8 week session, $13 drop in, additional child $7 (price is for parent/caregiver and first child)
Please bring a yoga mat for each participant.
Ages 2-5 with parent or caregiver. (We are a little flexible regarding age, especially if siblings wish to come also.)