Eat. Drink. Enjoy. Chelsea
Artic Breakaway: We are a family-friendly sports bar in the heart of Chelsea. We have a huge dining room and bar with enough room for you and all of your closest friends! We also offer carryout and banquet services. We offer rail seating that overlooks our two ice rinks with a view that puts box seating to shame. www.arcticbreakaway.net
- Every Wednesday in April- Receive 25% off your meal when you mention Chelsea Wednesdays to your server!
Biggby Coffee: Biggby Coffee offers a wide variety of beverages for the coffee and non-coffee drinker alike. We have a fresh, daily selection of specialty cookies and baked goods, fruit cups, yogurt parfaits, bagel sandwiches and many other delectable goodies to choose from. Biggby can cater your next meeting, office party, or family get together. www.biggby.com
The Brahma Haus: We make fresh food daily. Brahma Haus offers unique dishes you will not find anywhere else. Along with the world’s best food we also offer the world’s best soda PUCK’S craft soda! You get great food fast and delivery is available for our neighbors. www.brahmahaus.com
Bulldog Nutrition: Bulldog Nutrition is a healthy smoothie/shake bar and nutrition club, with no membership fees. We offer over 90 healthy smoothies and energizing tea combos, and easy-to-go snacks as well. Our drinks can help in a number of ways, from being a healthy, meal replacement to being an after workout up lifter. www.facebook.com/bulldognutritionchelsea
- Every Wednesday in April receive double punches when you purchase a combo!
Chelsea Alehouse Brewery: Featuring American and English style Ales, we provide a wide variety of choices for the beer connoisseur and occasional beer drinker as well. In our new downtown pub, enjoy our welcoming brick walls and hardwood floors, get cozy in a booth or enjoy a pint. Our kitchen features many house-made items including tacos, burgers, mac & cheese, and fresh salads with a focus on locally sourced items when ever possible. www.chelseaalehouse.com
Chelsea Bakery: Chelsea Bakery features baked goods including donuts, cookies, muffins, pastries, and of course our famous pretzels. www.chelseamich.com/directory/chelsea-bakery
Chelsea Lanes: Chelsea Lanes prides itself on providing an atmosphere of fun and excitement for customers and team members since 1959. We continue to provide the most affordable family entertainment in the area while understanding the need to escape the burdens of everyday life. We welcome you and hope that you enjoy your experience at Chelsea Lanes. www.Chelseabowling.com.
- Wednesday Featured Items:
- Big House Burger – 1/2lb. Waygu beef topped with Gouda cheese, smoked bacon, grilled short rib aioli sauce on a brioche bun served with flat fries or tater tots.
- American Amber/ Red ale from Paw Paw Michigan. Named after “Mr. Sunday” former Detroit Tigers Charlie Maxwell.
Cleary’s Pub: At Cleary’s Pub, we offer more than just a commitment to a fresh menu. Our goal is to also combine our love for serving the community with a commitment to exceed your expectations of quality service. We’re known for not only our extensive menu of drinks and cocktails, but also our perfectly comfortable dining experience as well. We invite friends, family and even perfect strangers to gather together and enjoy a delicious meal with us! www.clearyspubchelsea.com
- April 3 and April 10- Featured Items:
- Kenny’s Braised Beef Brioche- Slowly cooked braised beef with house made BBQ sauce topped with sauteed bell peppers and onions on a grilled brioche bun with a layer of coleslaw 11.99
- Tater Poutine Tater tots covered with gravy, pulled braised beef and fresh cheddar cheese curds 9.49
- April 17- Featured Item:
- The Cleary Burger has been around since the beginning! Premium Angus burger topped with
sauteed mushrooms and onions, house-made slaw, crisp bacon, and melted American cheese
on a grilled brioche roll 11.99
- The Cleary Burger has been around since the beginning! Premium Angus burger topped with
The Common Grill: Celebrating over 25 years in downtown Chelsea, Michigan, The Common Grill continues to present fresh, imaginative American dishes while providing outstanding service. www.commongrill.com.
Cottage Inn Gourmet Pizza: The Cottage Inn restaurant has something for everyone with a selection of gourmet salads, pizzas, subs, wings, desserts, and more! We also offer catering for special events. We look forward to serving our Chelsea residents for years to come. www.cottageinn.com.
- Every Wednesday in April: Large one topping pizza for $7.99 plus tax. Pick-up only.
Jet’s Pizza: Jet’s® stands for the freshest vine-ripened tomatoes, Italian herbs and spices, dough prepared by hand each day, and hand-grated, premium mozzarella cheese. And Jet’s® offers more than famous deep dish pizza, like delicious fresh salads, breads, a dessert, hand tossed and thin crust pizza, a gluten-free option and one-of-a-kind Jetzee sandwiches. One thing that will never change is their commitment to quality ingredients. www.jetspizza.com
The Lakehouse Bakery: The Lakehouse Bakery provides the community with fresh, quality baked goods and wholesome savory treats. We will also host hands on classes where you can learn a variety of skills, tips and tricks to make goodies at home. www.thelakehousebakery.com
- Every Wednesday in April: Purchase a bag of Dawn Breaker coffee and receive 15% off baked goods purchased at the same time.
Los Tres Amigos: Our food is prepared daily and our sauces are made from scratch using our own special recipes. In our restaurant we ant you to enjoy yourself and we’ll do everything possible to make you feel at home. All our dishes are meticulously prepared with an authentic, yet mild flavor, and for those who like it hot, we feature our special recipe hot sauce. www.lostresamigosonline.com.
- Every Wednesday in April: Happy Hour Specials! View at- http://lostresamigosonline.com/specials.html
Smokehouse 52 BBQ: Your place for real pit BBQ and real hospitality! We pride ourselves on serving traditional BBQ slow smoked on site in our custom built pits. Real pit BBQ smoked to perfection! www.sh52bbq.com.
- April 10- Featured Item
- Smokehouse Turkey Reuben- House-smoked turkey breast layered with our signature creamy coleslaw, melted provolone cheese and homemade thousand island dressing on grilled swirled rye bread. Paired with a side of your choice, this tasty sandwich is our awesome feature from our newly updated menu. Stop in today to try one out and let us know what you think!
- April 17- Featured Item
- Southern Fried Chicken Salad- We took everyone’s favorite Southern Fried Chicken and made it into an awesome salad perfect for any meal of the day! Loaded with artisan greens, fresh blueberries, cucumbers, tomatoes, cheddar cheese and green onions; then we topped it all off with our signature golden brown Southern Fried Chicken Tenders and paired it with our house-made lemon poppy seed vinaigrette.
Thompson’s Pizza: Want Great Pizza and Service from a family owned pizzeria? CHOOSE THOMPSON’S it’s the pizza our Mom wanted us to eat and I’m sure your mom would too! www.thompsonspizza.com
- Every Wednesday in April: Featured Special
- Your choice of an Appetizer, Antipasto or Greek salad with a Medium Specialty pizza (stuffed crust- add charge) for $20
- Featured Drinks: Mojito and Cucumber Gimlet
Uptown Coney Island: During the last ten years, Uptown has won accolades for the quality of food served. These include Best Coney in Ann Arbor in 1998 from the Ann Arbor News. The best recognition though remains the loyalty of the Uptown customers, many of them regulars since opening day. You are always welcome at the Uptown Coney Island! WE USE ONLY THE BEST INGREDIENTS THAT KEEP CUSTOMERS COMING BACK AGAIN AND AGAIN. www.uptownconey.com.
Ugly Dog Distillery: MICHIGAN-RAISED, PURE-BRED HANDCRAFTED SPIRITS. Great care goes into everything we do. That’s why we handcraft everything from our spirits to our copper stills, which our founders hand hammered and welded themselves. This means our batches are very small and our quality is premium. To ensure this quality and consistency, we are committed to supporting our local economy by using the finest raw materials Michigan has to offer. We are proud our Ugly Dog Vodka is made with Michigan Winter Wheat. www.uglydogdistillery.com.
Valiant Bar & Grill: LOCALLY SOURCED × CRAFTED WITH LOVE. Valiant offers a unique mix of dining options from All-American foods, to Mediterranean cuisine, to Tex-Mex. The bar serves everything from imported and domestic beers to specialty cocktails and imported wines. Come in to watch your favorite sports team play on our 4k TV’s visible from every seat in the house, or to participate in our Trivia and Karaoke nights. www.valiantgrill.com.
- April 3- 20% off all pasta dishes, made with Mama Mucci’s pasta.
- April 1-Mediterranean salad and cauliflower pizza crust with 2 toppings for $20
Wines on Main: We specialize in offering Boutique wines from the finest regional/local wine cellars and from around the world. We take pride in selecting great tasting wines for your everyday drinking wine or for that special event. Chelsea is a great food destination and you are welcome to bring in any food from our restaurants and we will help you pair it with one of our wines. Or you can select from our large selection of bourbons, whiskey, scotches and ryes. April we are hosting our “Pretty in Pink” rose’ throughout the month plus weekly wines specials. www.winesonmainchelsea.club.
- April 3- Come and explore Vintage Wines with Sommelier Kevin Nadolski. Kevin is highlighting several wines for this event. Stop by after work and enjoy an evening of great wines and great company. $20.
- April 10-Highlight: Peirano Chardonnay 2016, Lodi, Heritage Collection $7 glass. Chardonnay was hand selected and HAND PICKED. We employ a dual harvest technique with the Chardonnay. Half of the block is harvested in mid to late August, when the fruit still has firm acids. The other half is picked from 3-4 weeks later, when the grapes are bursting with sugars.
- April 24- Enjoy Apertif with Lori Moss Little Guy Wines. We will pair aperitif with small bites of food. Come and enjoy the evening with us. Snag your seat before somebody else does.$20.
Zou Zou’s Cafe: Enjoy a French Cafe experience featuring fresh made in-house baked goods, soups, salads, sandwiches, crepes, ice cream, and a full espresso coffee bar. And what would a true French Café be without a selection of unusual craft beers on tap and a lovely selection of distinctive fine wines? Join us Wednesday through Saturday to hear some fine local musicians. We are a family owned, family run and family loved business serving the Chelsea community for over 20 years.www.zouzouscafe.com.
- Every Wednesday in April- Come join us for our weekly Wednesday Wines, Rhythm & Brews, 8 – 10 p.m. with performances from our roster of top local jazz/blues/swing artists and featured wines.
- « Previous