Do you have a Chelsea event that you’d like to add to the community calendar? Just fill out the form, and wait for your event to be reviewed and approved by our editors. We suggest that you submit your events at least a month in advance so we can help get the word out. Thank you for your participation!
Rules & Guidelines
- Event must take place in Chelsea, Michigan (within the school district or 48118 zip code).
- No profanity or NSFW (not safe for work) content allowed.
- No retail selling or sales, such as store sales, coupons or specials. We have affordable advertising options for this purpose, as low as $50 per week. Not sure? Just ask!
- Fundraising events that benefit local nonprofit organizations are fine, such as Senior Center Rummage Sale or Friends of the Library Used Book Sale.
- Include a descriptive title such as “Live Music at the Alehouse” instead of “Music“.
- Choose only the categories that apply to your event.
- Include a picture with your event if you wish. Images should ideally be approximately 300px wide, to fill up half the event description area. Image should be no larger than 650px wide, and no larger than 500K (150K or less is best).
- If you have a recurring event, your end date should go no further than 1 year out.
Your submissions will be sent to our editors, who review content and publish events. The turnaround time for approval is typically 24-48 hours, but may be longer or shorter depending on schedules and work load. If you have an event that is coming up very quickly, please send us an email at email@example.com to let us know that it needs immediate attention.
Please contact us if you have questions!