3rd Annual Smoke & Ale Fall Festival: October 13-14, 2017
Follow us at facebook.com/smokeandale/
Following events are INDOORS: KidZone, Beer Garden, Music Stage, and Corn-hole Tournament. Don’t let the rain keep you from a FUN day in Chelsea!
Presented by Lehman & Scheffler Real Estate Services and Smokehouse 52 BBQ
Chelsea, Michigan’s annual Smoke & Ale Fall Festival and BBQ Cook-off Contest will take place Oct. 13-14, 2017 at the Chelsea Fairgrounds. The BBQ contest is open to anyone – professional and amateur chefs welcome! The Cornhole Classic is a great spectator event for all attendees, and fabulous fun for the participants – and the winners receive a cash prize! The Beer Festival features local Michigan ales that are sure to please the finest craft beer palates! Live Music sets the tone for this casual and upbeat fall event. And a great Kids Area is featured to entertain the entire family.
$5 entry per person (under 12 free) *more admission details further down
BBQ Contest Details
This year the Smoke & Ale BBQ Contest is an officially sanctioned Master Series contest through The Kansas City Barbeque Society! We are so excited to be working with this organization to make our 3rd annual contest even better.
Registration is now open! There are two ways to register:
1) online via Eventbrite:
2) fill out an application at http://www.chelseamichamber.org/…/smoke-ale-fall-festival-2/ and return to the Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce office at 200 S. Main Street in Chelsea.
Any questions can be directed to the Chamber office at (734) 475-1145 or email@example.com.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
PLEASE NOTE: No pets or outside alcoholic beverages will be allowed. Gate entry fee will be cash only. Beer tickets will be available for purchase for cash or credit card. Vendors will vary on payment method. We cannot confirm that all vendors will accept credit cards as payment. NO ATM at the event.
Friday October 13 – 5:00pm – 10:00pm
Gates open at 5:00pm – Chelsea Fairgrounds – $5 entry fee
Smoke & Ale Friday Night Concert Featuring Mo’ Easy and The Alligators (music starts at 6:00pm)
Food Vendors and Beer will be available for purchase in our Beer Barn
Saturday October 14 – 11:00am – 7:00pm
- Gates open at 11am– Chelsea Fairgrounds – $5 entry fee
- KCBS Master Series BBQ Contest – all day; 4pm Winners Announced
- Beer Served 11am – 7pm (indoors)
Breweries and Wineries
- 2pm – 5pm come chat with our brewers and brewery reps from some of Michigan’s fabulous local breweries and wineries:
- Live Music 12pm – 7pm (indoors)
- Phil Tolliver and Friends
- Blue Rays
- Root Doctor
- Shelter Dogs
- Food Vendors 11am – 7pm
- Smoke & Ale Third Annual Cornhole Classic – Bags Fly at 12pm (check-in starts at 11:30)
- Kids Activities – 11am – 6pm (Moved indoors)
- Obstacle Course Bouncers
- Spin Art T-shirts
- Glitter Tattoos
- Martial Arts demonstration
- Kids Cornhole Tournament – Win a Set of Cornhole Boards! Bags fly at 3pm
- Mountain Bike Skills Course
- Football bowling
- Special Appearance by Disney inspired Ice Princess – 1:30pm
We are expecting over 2,000 people in this year, including BBQ tournament teams, cornhole tournament competitors, live bands, breweries, and meat and beer enthusiasts.
We look forward to an even bigger, better, smokier, ale-y-er, cornholier festival this year!
- $5 entry per person (under 12 free)
- No pets
- No outside alcoholic beverages
- Gate entry fee will be CASH ONLY
- Beer tickets will be available for purchase with cash or credit card
- Vendors will vary on payment method. We cannot confirm that all vendors will accept credit cards as payment.
- NO ATM at event. An ATM is located in the parking lot of the strip center to the east of the fairgrounds at Chelsea State Bank.
This event is a fundraiser for the Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce.
Smole and Ale Cornehole Classic
Registration is open for the Third Annual Smoke & Ale Cornhole Classic! Grab your friends, form a team, come out and have some fun! Event will be indoors.
$20 per team, First, Second & Third place prizes up for grabs!
We would love to have you involved as a volunteer! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (734) 475-1145 for more information.
Become a Sponsor
We have several great sponsorship opportunities for our event. Please email us at email@example.com or call (734) 475-1145.
We’re excited to welcome our Diamond and Platinum Sponsors for this year!
2017 MUSIC STAGE SPONSOR
2017 BEER GARDEN SPONSOR
2017 KIDS AREA SPONSOR
2017 SILVER SPONSORS
2017 BRONZE SPONSORS
- First Equity Residential Mortgage
- Jack & Sons Barber
- Thompson’s Pizza
2017 IN-KIND SPONSORS
- Aberdeen Bike & Outdoors
- Poto MBA
- D&B Marketing
- Costco Wholesale