Your Guide to the Chelsea Community Fair: Aug 23-27, 2016
The Chelsea Community Fair has something for everyone! Favorites include the ever popular demolition derby and tractor pulls, horse shows, family entertainment, livestock judging, crafts, agriculture and art exhibits, midway games and rides and so much more!
Chelsea Fair Grounds
20501 Old US-12
Chelsea, Michigan 48118
Chelsea Community Fair website: www.chelseafair.org
Call (734) 475-1270 for event information or to verify details.
Chelsea Fair Highlights
- Midway Rides, Games & Concessions
- Animal exhibits, judging and auctions
- Children’s Parade and Tricycle Pull
- Nature’s Creation of Life Barn
- Demolition Derby, Figure 8 Derby and Tractor Pull
- Colors the Clown, Lumberjack Shows and Family Entertainment
- Horse Shows
- Ladies Day
- Selection of Fair Queen
- Chelsea Fair Parade
While at the Fair, be sure to take time to visit the wonderful exhibits located in the buildings on the fairgrounds. Exhibits are open to the public and include a huge array of sights from beginner to champion levels including:
- Art and photography
- Sewing, quilting, knitting and needlework
- Decorated cakes and other baked goods
- Flower arrangements and artistic displays of fruit, vegetables and other crops
- The best, tallest, largest, most unusual and freakish varieties of sunflowers, tomatoes, squash, flowers, plants, and countless other items.
- Children’s artwork, poetry, Lego designs and other creations
- Livestock auction and judging
Chelsea Fair News
Check out ChelseaUpdate.com for feature articles on 2016 Chelsea Community Fair happenings.